Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 11, 2015

The Perfect Wedding Shoes…

It’s hard enough to find the perfect shoes for your wedding. You know… the biggest day of your life? But could you imagine trying to design them!? It sounds (and is!) amazing and fun, but it’s also super intimidating. You know me as The Shoe Girl, my friends and family know me as a shoe obsessed girl, so the first thing people ask me isn’t “what does your dress look like?” it’s “OMG what SHOES are you going to wear!?” Sure, I could just buy a super fabulous pair but that would be too easy. Plus I feel like since I have the ability to make pretty much anything I want, I kind of have to right?
No pressure.
Jon and I are a mere eighty seven days away from our big day and, well… I’ve been doing what I do best. Procrastinating. So I decided to to approach this formidable and daunting task the way I do my job. I started with an idea, some mood boards and a few quick sketches. Here’s what I have so far…
Pearl_wedding _shoes_theshoegirl.001theshoegirl_wedding_shoes.002theshoegirl_wedding_shoes.003I’m really into pearls right now and I think I kinda need to wear them on my feet. Do I go all out and use real pears or do I fake it with some costume ones? I’m also really into single soles, but I know that a platform would be way more comfortable and easier to dance in.
Decisions, decisions! Do you see my dilemma?
So I’ll keep at it but I think I may be getting close. I can’t wait to show you guys my FAN-EFFING-TASTIC dress. I love it SO much. And the shoes of course ;) Who knows how many pairs I’ll end up wearing on my big day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét