Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 11, 2015

Paging Dr. Hakakha!

This past Sunday, March 8th, was National Women’s Day and the perfect day to honor an amazing woman with some of her patients and closest friends, celebrating the third edition of her popular book, Expecting 411.
My future cousin-in-law, OB/GYN Dr. Michele Hakakha, MD, is a totally awesome rockstar doctor who just happens to have delivered the babies of some pretty famous (and beautiful!) moms. I got to meet some of them and we all bonded through our love of Michele. She is truly an incredible soul. And a total babe!
theshoegirl_famous_moms_party.001 It was a great party and I got to hear some really great stories about motherhood and giving birth and especially about what an amazing doctor and friend Michele is. We all laughed so much! It was truly a celebration of being a woman.

theshoegirl_expecting_411_book
Michele gave me a signed copy of the book- NO, I’m not expecting (yet)- and I went to flip through it and found myself not being able to put it down! It’s really great and easy to read… as if you’re chatting with your very well informed BFF about what’s going on with your body before and during pregnancy. I’m looking forward to the day I get to read it for real :)


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét